These forums are currently read-only due to receiving more spam than actual discussion. Sorry.

It is currently Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:11 pm Advanced search

HTML 5 developers?

Here you can discuss things related to HTML and the Web in general that do not fit in to other categories.

HTML 5 developers?

Postby Stieness » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:54 pm

So I have this idea I want to develop but I actually want to use HTML 5 in it. I am searching all over the web but is there anyone who can actually work with HTML 5 in a way that I can hire him to do a job for me? I mean I really believe in this project and I would love to use HTML 5 in it because I think it is the future.
Stieness
<h6>

Postby pedz » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:59 pm

I think the key to your question is that HTML 5 is still not finalized.

Yes, you can find people who can work in HTML 5. I bumped into this site while surfing: http://emacsformacosx.com/

Its a beautiful example of html5. It has a copyright in it (if you do a view source). Perhaps you can track down the person who did it (it wasn't me).

You are welcome to drop me a private message. I do work for hire but I don't claim to be expert in HTML5 yet. I am currently writing a new application using HTML5.

You might want to ask a different question. You might want viewers to suggest questions to ask potential candidates about HTML5 so you can find someone who is a good fit.
pedz
<h6>

Return to General Discussion