These forums are currently read-only due to receiving more spam than actual discussion. Sorry.

It is currently Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:10 pm Advanced search

Hello everyone!

Here you can discuss things related to HTML and the Web in general that do not fit in to other categories.

Hello everyone!

Postby budownictowy2817583 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:19 pm

Hi,
my name is Luke, I come from Slovakia. I am new to the forum so I want to say hello to all. I do not speak very good English ... If you chose the wrong section I apologize.

Thanks, regards!
budownictowy2817583
<h6>

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby Xdega » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:37 pm

Hi Luke. Welcome to the WHATWG forums. I would like to ask that you only post your message once. If you are unsure of what section to post in, post in the "off topic section" and a moderator can direct the post where it should be.
Xdega
<h2>

Postby nandhini » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:12 pm

Hi Buddies,

This is Nandhini.I am very new to this forum . I want know more about HTML5 .I hope this forum helps me lot ..

Thanks and Regards ,

Nandhini.G
nandhini
<h6>

Postby Xdega » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:04 pm

nandhini wrote:Hi Buddies,

This is Nandhini.I am very new to this forum . I want know more about HTML5 .I hope this forum helps me lot ..

Thanks and Regards ,

Nandhini.G

Hi Nandhini. Welcome to the forums. I would like to ask that you create your own thread in future though, instead of hijacking someone else's. Anyways, welcome again. If you have any questions feel free to ask them here, and we will be happy to help you.
Xdega
<h2>

Return to General Discussion