htmlframework.com wrote:Welcome to the HTML Framework Project. Our first task on this 18-week journey is to find out how UI Developers and Web Designers define an HTML Framework and what their thoughts are on the subject.
* What is an HTML Framework?
* Do you use an HTML Framework?
* Have you created your own HTML Framework?
* Should we standardize class names (.head vs. .header)?
* Are frameworks for HTML even a good idea?
* Is there one single perfect HTML Framework?
These are just a few questions to kick off the discussion. Right now, questions are just as important as answers. Please leave your thoughts in the comments of this post, as this is a community-driven project and it won’t work without your contributions!
Note: This is the first phase of a six-phase experiment to define, collect, select, refine, standardize and publish a group of HTML frameworks to suit the many requirements of UI Developers. Read more about the project.
Are frameworks for HTML even a good idea?
Using <header> to put a bit of semantic would be better !Should we standardize class names (.head vs. .header)?