These forums are currently read-only due to receiving more spam than actual discussion. Sorry.

It is currently Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:05 pm Advanced search

We need an International Law for Web designing!

Do you think the HTML spec should do something differently? You can discuss spec feedback here, but you should send it to the WHATWG mailing list or file a bug in the W3C bugzilla for it to be considered.

Shuold be an International Law for Web designing!?

Yes
71%
No
29%

Total votes : 7

We need an International Law for Web designing!

Postby nvcnvn » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:05 am

I'm an amateur Webmaster, I love designing Web! Just one thing that:

I'm sicking of the different between browsers!

I terify with IE (a little with FF and GC)! And it take me all the time with my js, my website interface................

If there is an International law
, when a company public there web browse, it must be required some...and t maybe fix a large proplerm![/b]
nvcnvn
<h6>

Re: We need an International Law for Web designing!

Postby pri_yu » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:59 am

nvcnvn wrote:I'm an amateur Webmaster, I love designing Web! Just one thing that:

I'm sicking of the different between browsers!

I terify with IE (a little with FF and GC)! And it take me all the time with my js, my website interface................

If there is an International law
, when a company public there web browse, it must be required some...and t maybe fix a large proplerm![/b]

你是网站设计者 是一å
pri_yu
<h6>

Re: We need an International Law for Web designing!

Postby nvcnvn » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:40 am

[quote="pri_yu"]
你是网站设计者 是一å
nvcnvn
<h6>

Postby JAB Creations » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:19 pm

Babel's Chinese to English translation...

You are the website designer are a web designer?

I'm not sure that's the correct translation.

Any way I think while Microsoft has proven abusive in the past and it is still playing politics by only natively supporting H.264 proprietary codec leaving the HTML5 video element useless well in to the 2020s.

However even without laws people have been able to erode IE's market share and force Microsoft to invest in developing IE.

As far as laws are concerned I don't think the main issue should be about protecting companies like Sun from being monopolized that are deeply connected to the web. America, Europe, and Russia all failed to prevent Oracle from absorbing Sun and we're still a couple of years from seeing even hints of how deeply it will effect the web.
JAB Creations
<aside>

Postby nvcnvn » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:08 am

if just we have a standar for all browser! So the web base programing will become quite easy!
nvcnvn
<h6>

Return to Feedback on the Specs