These forums are currently read-only due to receiving more spam than actual discussion. Sorry.

It is currently Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:12 pm Advanced search

What is HTML5 and how is it different from normal HTML

Here you can discuss things related to HTML and the Web in general that do not fit in to other categories.

What is HTML5 and how is it different from normal HTML

Postby vikabook » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:38 am

Hi guys,

I want to know the complete information about HTML5 and what is markup slandered of it. Even I have good knowledge on HTML but curious to know about HTML5 and how it can be benefited for me. Is there any other kind of software in market to use HTML5? or it also manage through simple notepad sheet. Give me some information with few practical sites which is following this term or anything that could be more better to unknown
vikabook
<h6>

Re: What is HTML5 and how is it different from normal HTML

Postby fulg » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:34 pm

Maybe you are interested in "HTML5 differences from HTML4" as a start.

http://www.w3.org/TR/html5-diff/#abstract wrote:HTML is the core language of the World Wide Web. The W3C publishes HTML5, which is the fifth major revision of HTML. The WHATWG publishes HTML, which is a rough superset of HTML5. "HTML5 differences from HTML4" describes the differences of these documents from HTML4, and calls out cases where HTML is different from HTML5. This document may not provide accurate information as the specifications are still actively in development. When in doubt, always check the specifications themselves.
fulg
<h5>

Return to General Discussion